Sunday, February 19, 2017

Lots Accomplished on Sunday!

We began the day by meeting Eddie and Lori from our small group back home at Edgewater Church at 9:30.  They had arrived early and met a couple from PA and another gentleman who has a park model in Harbor Lakes, the CG where we are staying.  We got to chat with them and it was so nice to meet new folks. The church service was inspiring, both the music and the message.

After leaving church, Ken and I stopped at the nearby Michael's to hopefully buy some small frames for my sea glass pictures.  We only found 2 that were doable for my pictures, so we left there and headed back to the CG.  It was a beautiful warm, sunny, rather humid day, but there was a nice breeze.  

Ken and I ate lunch and then we set-up "shop" outside and I made pictures while Ken sanded and painted frames.  We had a good time working together and were able to get a lot accomplished.  At 4 Ernie, Noela, Ken and I walked to the shuffleboard courts and played two games and it was a tie - Women 1, men 1.

Back to Wilbur to make dinner and for some reason I got a "second wind", so I made snickerdoodles, some bran muffins, and red beet eggs while getting dinner ready.   It was rather busy!  We went over to Ernie and Noela and sat outside chatting for about 45 minutes and then came back and went to bed. Both of us were tired, but it was a day of getting so much done!

No comments:

Post a Comment