Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday, Another Gorgeous and Sunny Day with Very Light Winds!

We did some reading, got ready, and were on our way to Edgewater Church by 9:15.  Another wonderful service with great music and inspiring message on breaking habits and the 3 stages of habits.  Lots of food for thought!

We were back to the CG by 11 and I had a nice conversation with my mom and dad.  Dad is doing much better, for he is experiencing very little pain and has more energy - hallelujah!  They both seemed very upbeat and positive.  Maybe some of that is due to our great friends, Dan and Jackie, spending the afternoon at Masonic Village playing cards with mom and dad.  What special people to take out of their busy schedules to be with my parents.  I am so grateful!  Talk about serving others!

I worked on the blog and Ken finished unloading the car and cleaning up and organizing the basement of Wilbur.  After eating lunch outside (it was sunny and in the mid 70's) the 4 of us left at 12:45 and drove to Manasota Beach.  It was a perfect beach day.  Ken and I spent most of the time looking for treasures and we did find many sharks teeth.  We all enjoyed some relaxing time sitting on our chairs reading our books.  

We were back to the CG at 5:45 and after showers, dinner and cleaning up, Ken started working on the frames we need to sand and paint for my sea glass pictures.  I worked on this blog.  We went over to Ernie and Noela's at 8 and women won Racko!

No comments:

Post a Comment