Monday, November 13, 2017

Monday - A Low Key Day!

After watching the World News, making a cooked breakfast, and reading the paper, Ken decided to spend time in the kitchen making us salads for tonight and tomorrow.  I did some organizing in my craft space.

At 10, I left to go shopping in Lancaster after 1st stopping to visit with Ginny, one of the lady's in our apartment building.  I spent time at Michael's and AC Moore purchasing frames for my sea glass pictures and enjoyed looking around Burlington, Home Goods, and Old Navy.  I had a nice chat with my sister while traveling!

Ken spent the morning working at his desk and then took a 10,000 step walk around town.  It was a damp, cloudy day with temperatures in the 40's.  We spent time going over our schedules for the next week and a half before we leave for Florida.  We both answered e-mails and text messages and then I made a couple sea glass pictures.

After dinner, we played 3 rounds of Hand and Foot and Ken was so far ahead that I declared him the winner!  Then it was time to watch The Voice while working on the blog and downloading photos.

It was a relaxing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment